Wednesday 12 October 2011

Moments in Time

The only permanent thing is change, the Buddhists say. I must admit that I'm rarely aware of it. What helps to become conscious of it is looking at photographs that were taken just moments apart. The ones below were taken by Blazenka Kostolna on 9 October 2011 in Sargans, Switzerland – the weather forecast had predicted a rainy day.




Copyright @ Blazenka Kostolna

I had originally chosen a different set of images to be displayed. Blazenka however had other priorities – and since these pics show how she sees me, I've decided to put on her selection.

2 comments:

Tschabo said...

Lieber Hans,

auch wenn Du auf Deiner Seite in Englisch schreibst, kommentiere ich in Deutsch: Du hast dich ja wirklich so gut wie gar nicht verändert! Hast Du's gut, daß das so ist. Wenn ich da an meinen Bauch denke... ;-)

Herzliche Grüße

Peter

Hans Durrer said...

Das hört man natürlich gerne, obwohl ich mich irgendwie jünger in Erinnerung habe ... ;-) ...